International CEO of V-Label GmbH
Ausschreibendes Unternehmen: V-Label GmbH international
V-Label GmbH in Switzerland, as the owner of the international trademark rights, coordinates the global cooperation on the V-Label. The V-Label has been an internationally recognized and protected trademark since 1996. All decisions are made in cooperation with the vegetarian and vegan organizations involved (e.g. Swissveg, ProVeg e.V., Vegane Gesellschaft Österreich). Since most of the certification work takes place locally in the individual countries, the majority of the income remains locally, usually around 90 percent. This allows the control work to be carried out professionally and local organizations to be supported. A licence fee goes to V-Label GmbH in Winterthur to pay international staff, maintain brand protection and to extend it to other countries and product categories. In addition, the company also co-finances the international advertising for the V-Label, operates the international website and databases and ensures through coordination that the controls are equally strict in all countries.
- Application deadline: open until filled
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Employer: V-Label GmbH
- Location: Winterthur or remotely from Switzerland, Austria or Germany.
- Hours: 40 h per week
- Reports to: Board
The V-Label GmbH is looking for an international CEO that is eager to help grow V-Label globally by supporting the national V-Label licensors around the world.
- Business development of V-Labels global activities
- Growing of V-Label across various dimensions (number of countries covered, number of product categories covered, average income per country, number of products licensed, number of customers, etc.)
- Enforcement of contractual obligations
- Professional support of our international V-Label licensors in questions of business development (sales, pricing, communication, HR, benchmarking, etc.). Mainly via email and instant messenger.
- conducting own projects to improve quality and efficiency of the V-Label certification process (projects depending on qualification and interest)
- Reaching and controlling the goals set by the V-Label advisory boards
- Managing the V-Label international team (approx. 3 FTEs)
- Budgeting the organisation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business management, ideally as international CEO coordinating national entities
- Excellent leadership skills, experience with employee responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal German skills (minimum C2)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (minimum C2)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent intercultural competencies
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in working in a complete remote situation (since Team is spread over several countries)
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and manage time effectively
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Pro-active problem-solving skills and ability to identify potential improvements
- A positive, proactive, respectful, enthusiastic and diligent work attitude
- Experience in certification business (like organic, ISO 9001, other standards, labels and seals) or gastronomy or food or non-food industry
- Every additional language skill is a plus (like Spanish, Italian…)
- Basic knowledge of legal and contractual requirements (licensing, trademark rights)
- Trainings or certificates in quality management
- Experience in customer service
Benefits of working with us
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Become part of a great team and work with us toward a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals and our planet.